Team Manager: Laurie
7th Grade ( 2 teams )
Team Manager: Andrea
8th Grade ( 2 teams )
Team Manager: Kristy
*An alternate position ("Alt") means-- that roster is full, but you will have opportunities to play on that roster on an "on-call", as needed basis. You may practice with that team, but you will not attend the games unless specifically asked to by your coach. You will be the first player called if someone on that roster cannot make it to a tournament or game.
PARENT/ GUARDIAN ROLE
Each player is REQUIRED to have an AAU#. They can be purchased for $18.00 on aausports.org.
To purchase—Go to aausports.org. Click Join AAU in the upper right-hand corner. Get a Membership. Apply for Youth Athlete Membership. Follow prompts and fill out the information. Select regular coverage. ENTER THE SALT LAKE BASKETBALL CLUB CODE: W37EB3 **Memberships expire on 8/31 of each year**
2. Stay in Communication. Our job is to get you the information. Your job is to read and retain the information. If anything is unclear please don't hesitate to ask. All Parents must have the team Band App.
3. Please have players at the game 20min early. You are responsible to have your player at ALL practices, games, and events. If your player has to miss, please let your team manager know as far in advance as possible, so we can make needed arrangements.
4. Please be respectful to all other players, coaches, parents, and referees. You all are direct representations of us and our program. We would like to be respectful and professional at all times. Let us do our jobs. When your player is on our time, that is our time. Please do not “coach” your player from the sideline in games or practice. Furthermore, please do not come over to the bench or on the court during a game or practice to speak with a player or coach. It is more distracting than it is helpful.
TEAM MANAGER ROLE
1. Send out updates via COACHES instructions via the team Band App.
2. Assist with answering any parent questions on the Band App.
3. Update game schedules from League/ Tournament site and post them on the Band App.
4. Gather RSVPs for the games & events to be sure we have enough players.
5. Notify coach of any missing players for any event.
1. Dedication: As a player, you are responsible to come to practice & games ready and willing to give 100%. You are required to attend all practices, games, and events unless excused by a coach.
2. Commitment. Please be AT LEAST 20 minutes early to all games with your shoes on, and warming up (in the hall if necessary). Team captains will be responsible to lead the on-court, pre-game warm-up.
3. Coachability. Doing what is asked of you is for the good of the team. Without the team, no one individual would be here.