SALT LAKE CITY SHOWCASE
Hosted by Salt Lake Basketball Club
Sept 19th, 2020
Age Groups/ Divisions:
9U (4rd Grade) -17U Varsity (12th Grade)
TEAM ENTRY FEE: 290.00
Format: 3 Games. Play, Sit, Play, Sit, Play, Done
ENTRY DEADLINE: Sept 12th, 2020
Location: Murray & Sandy
2-16 min. running time halves, the clock stops the last 1 min, if the score is within 15 points
Clock stops at timeouts
5 minute half times
7th team foul- 1 & 1, 10th team foul- 2 shots
3 Full timeouts per half
2 min Overtime
1 timeout in Overtime
No pressing or trapping with a 20 point lead
Open to Boys & Girls 4rd grade-12th grade
Divisions 1 (Elite), 2 ( Competitive), and 3 (Development). We are looking to make all games competitive to avoid lopsided scores
Spectator fee: $5
The entrance ticket must be purchased via Venmo. Tickets will be emailed to the purchaser.
Tickets will not be sold at door.
Each player is allowed only two guests per game.
*NO REFUNDS WITHIN 5 DAYS OF FIRST GAME.
**REGISTER EARLY TOURNAMENT WILL FILL FAST
***AAU NUMBERS REQUIRED FOR PLAYERS AND COACHES
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Covid-19 Event Guidelines
* I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that the Salt Lake City Showcase has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. Masks must be worn inside the facility. Players must wear a mask on the way in and out of the gym. Players will be asked to sanitize hands before and after each game. Players and spectators should not enter the facility no more than 15min prior to their scheduled game start time. Players and spectators must exit the facility immediately after the game. No congregating/ socializing inside the facility.